Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Apartment

Me and my niece got moved into our new apartment finally. We don't have any furniture in our living room to sit on yet. We have every thing else we need though. We will not be getting our Internet hooked up until next Wednesday though, so I will not be able to post again until then.
The good thing is that the weather for the past 2 days has been beautiful. The sun has been shining and the temperature has been mild. I can't wait for spring. This winter has been so bad. I know people who live in the north would probably laugh. But I get cold easy. I freeze when my niece is complaining of being too hot. I moved down to Kentucky to get away from bad winters. It worked pretty well until this winter. The Lupus has been doing something freaky. My feet , and especially my toes get really cold. Sometimes i have to put on anywhere from 2-7 pairs of socks on. My dad and step-mom brought me an electric blanket yesterday. That helps at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment