Monday, January 25, 2010

Teaching at Church

Well, I went to church yesterday prepared to teach, but I didn't havr to. I teach every other week, I trade off with a sister who is a nurse and has to work every other Sunday. I sat in the class, met the children, and watched her give the lesson. I will teach next week. This was good because I was worried about wether I had prepared the lesson for their age level. Now I know I have a couple 6 years, and a couple of 7 years. Now I can prepare the lessons with those specific children in mind. And when one of the children was giving the opening prayer, he thanked the Lord for the new teacher.
I do not feel very well today. This is one of those days when I do not have very much energy.

What did the scotch tape say to the duct tape?
I was hopin' you'd stick around.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment