Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas

I tried to go Christmas shopping with my step-mom, Mary yesterday. We had first gone to breakfast at a church friend's house. Then we decided to go to Wal-mart. The one stop shopping place. Yeah, its nice to have pretty much everything you need in one place right. I really liked Wal-mart when it first came out. It was cheaper. Then when they decided to go to supercenters, I thought it would be good because you would only have one place to go to get everything you need. But my goodness! By the time I only get half way around the store I am so wore out! I still cant get everything, even though its right there. I poop out. And its even worse during Christmas season. I love Christmas, its my favorite holiday. But I hate shopping for it! We ended up getting one gift and leaving! Having Lupus, I poop out easy anyway. It doeesnt take long for me to get tired of the crowds. Dont leave your shopping to the last minute if youre like me. Do a little bit at a time. Or just get gift cards and let 'em shop themselves. Try not to go crazy. Remember what Christmas is for. God bless you!

My family tree is full of nuts! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment