Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pets

Going back to the previous blog, if you can't have pets or don't want one, youo can have pets on the games on Facebook. Of couirse, I do have real pets, and fake ones too. Anyway, I have several on my Facebook account. Gotta be careful with those though. I went back to Petville after having been gone for a few days and my pet, whhich I named Cuddles, had run away. I had to bust her from the pound. You do have to go and feed and groom them. But that's good if you don't like the mess if real ones. Then I have Happy Pets. Right now you can adopt cats and dogs. You can even breed them. And I have Pet Society. You can take your pet fishing for more coins. If you don't want something you have to spend much effort on, that you can leave for a few days, there is Sea Garden. It just lines up the sea pets you have on the page, and whenever you log on you get 50 bucks, and you get bucks for doing whatever upkeep you have to do. It just takes one click. It's very easy. Also helps to clean up the oceans because every time you log on the sponsors donate money to environmental organizations.

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frostbite.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment