Thursday, December 24, 2009

Helping others

To illustrate what I wrote yesterday concerning helping others, I was out shopping yesterday when I ran into the mother of one of my nieces' friends. I stopped and talked to her for a few moments. Just talking to someone for a few can make them feel better. And I found out she was having some problems of her own. When we parted I told her I would pray for her and I wished her a Merry Christmas. Also, everywhere I shopped at I smiled and wished Merry Christmas to the clerks. You have to figure they would most rather be elsewhere. I know it cheers them up. Like I said, I've worked in the service industry.

If you think turning solids into gas has something to do with a burrito...You are not smarter than a 5th grader.LOL

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment